Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God
- He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
- I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
- Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
- He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
- You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
- Nor of the pestilence that walks in the darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste by noonday.
- A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it will not come near you.
- Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
- Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
- No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
- For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways,
- In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
- You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample under foot.
- Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
- He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
- With long life I will satisfy Him, and show him My salvation.
It is hard times for everyone. If you have a loved one affected by this outbreak, it's important to be strong for them and try not to panic; but give them hope. Had a scare myself of a family member, but turns out it was just allergies and had to be strong for her just in case it was the virus. That too, many right now are suffering with allergies and best to understand this in not panicking. Everyone just use precautions and try not to panic; and above all be strong, have faith and pray. Prayer does work!